Meditation in Motion App Tech & Content Support
submitted by: admin on 08/20/2018
Tech Support FAQs for the
Meditation in Motion App
Thank you for downloading our "MinM" app as we affectionately call it...
Here are some FAQ Answers
1) INTERNET - Remember that you need to be connected to internet to use the Meditation in Motion (MinM) app! It works like any web browser – all audios and videos are downloaded live because we are constantly updating our library of great content.
2) FACEBOOK - If you want to log in to MinM using Facebook (which makes life really easy) make sure that you are logged into Facebook on your phone first.
3) AUDIO vs VIDEO - Audio recordings are found in our “Meditation” section… and videos are found in our “Motion” section – Click on “Explore/Home” in the Menu to get to these two sections
4) TOPIC FILTER - Touch the Menu (the three-line graphic in the upper left of the screen), and you will see “Topics” in the list. Touch on that to see various subjects that you may be interested in, “filtering” out the others you don’t select.
Choose one or more by touching the circles to the left of each Category and then touch “Ok” to see just the Content in the Topic areas you wish.
If you don't select any Topic, and then touch the Menu, you'll see the complete listing of Content in our library.
5) SEARCH TOOL - In the upper right of nearly every screen is the Search Tool icon (looks like a magnifying glass.) Touch on that and type what you are interested in in the Search field. If there is Audio or Video content inside Meditation in Motion that has something in its Title or Description with what you typed, it will come up for you to see. Experiment and explore! …and if we don’t have something you are interested in, write us and we’ll do our best to get you content you are looking for as we update our library all the time!
6) FAVORITES - From any listing of audio or video recordings, you can click on one to make it full screen. There you can click on the “heart” graphic to add it to your personal “Favorites” list. You can find “Favorites” in the Menu.
7) VOTING STARS - From any listing of audio or video recordings, you can click on one to make it full screen. There you can click on the “Stars” to add your feeling about it. Your vote (5 Stars shows you really like it for instance) is added to the votes that all the other users around the world have made.
8) DELAYED PLAYING - From any listing of audio or video recordings, you can click on one to make it full screen. There you can click on the white triangle “Play” button to start listening or watching for any free content (and after you have paid for access for Premium Content.) Remember to be patient as audios and videos are streaming from the cloud and can take 10 or 15 seconds or more to start playing depending on your internet connection speed… this is a good time to meditate as you wait!
Of course if you'd like to contact us directly, please click here and let us know... We'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Keywords for this Library Page